Administrators | Evaluation Information
Administrator Full Evaluation
The Administrator Full Evaluation includes a performance evaluation, stakeholder input, and student growth measures.
The performance evaluation is designed to recognize and develop effective school administrative and educational leadership skills. The performance evaluation provides a structure for assessing administrator strengths and growth areas. It also serves as a means to ensure that every child attends a school with effective leaders. The evaluation is based on the state’s model which is aligned with the Utah Educational Leadership Standards (UELS).
- A pre-evaluation meeting
- Performance Expectations Self Evaluation completed by the administrator
- Formative observations by the immediate supervisor
- Performance Expectations Evaluation completed by the immediate supervisor
- Supervisor and Administrator meeting and sign off
Note: A student growth component and a stakeholder input component have been added to all non-classroom educator evaluations. Administrators will show student growth and stakeholder input in the performance expectations below.
- Student Growth Performance — Performance Expectation 2B
- Stakeholder Input — Performance Expectation 4B